Saturday 9 April 2011

Thinking of THREE WORDS...

"ETHNIC UP & DOWN"

These are the three words that I have decided to use in my animation...The reason why I choose these three words is because I wanted to relate those three words with my research...as I have said in my research that the masai people dances up and down when they do their traditional dance...



Ethnic:
relating to, or characteristic of a sizable group of people sharing a common and distinctive racial, national,       religious, linguistic, or cultural heritage....

Being a member of a particular ethnic group, especially belonging to a national group by heritage or culture but residing outside its national boundaries.....

member of a particular ethnic group, especially one who maintains the language or customs of the group.....

Up:
A lot, on high, in a direction contrary to that of gravity, toward or in a higher place or position, above the opposite of down.....

&:
The character or sign (&) representing the word and...

Down:
From a higher to a lower place or position....

No comments:

Post a Comment