Sunday 10 April 2011

Very first thing...

when i listen to the track for the very first time, this is what I thought about...

when I was young I used to love this cartoon...I still love it..I have grown up by watcing this cartoon thats why it is very close to my heart...I have also watch Hindi version of this cartoon and I really enjoyed it..


here is the link wher you can watch Hindi version of it..






Mowgli...

Mowgli and Baloo

Mowgli and baloo....





 Mowgli and Radha...

Mowgli is a fictional character from India who originally appeared in Rudyard Kipling's short story "In the Rukh" (collected in many inventions, 1893) and then went on to become the most prominent and memorable character in his fantasies," The Jungle book" and " The Second jungle Book" which also featured stories about other characters.








No comments:

Post a Comment