Tuesday 8 November 2011

making decision toward final outcome...

so at this point i have decided what my final animation is going to be...it will be done in after effects...it will definitely be typographical animation which i have enjoyed very much through out the whole module..it will be simple yet effective at the same time...
i have also choose the music as well which is oil on water...when i heard this music for the first time i decided to use it for my final animation because it's very simple,calm and relaxing...exactly what i wanted...

before starting to make my final animation i decided to do some more sample which would actully help me to get more understanding of after effects....
so, this is what i have done before i started making my final piece....



i really like this short animation....the way how letters changes is really cool...i went on Google and found list of the sky channel and i put them together on one composition and changed the size of channels...i then used espress effects from effect menu which game me this really cool effects....it reminded me of matrix code effect...and lance flame at the end makes it stands out...



this is my another experiment in after effects...this time i played around with shadow.....i think it looks really nice...i think i could use this effect for my final animation......also the colour contrasts of black and silver makes it look even more better...



here i have tried to make 3D animation...it was really fun and challenging doing this...one thing i love about making 3D animation is to play around with camera effects...you can do so much with it...also the particle option is another my favorite effects...i tried to use this effects in most of my animation..




No comments:

Post a Comment