Saturday 12 March 2011

Final Piece - Task 1

final Piece

After learning diffrent techniques in Richard Sweeny's workshop, I have then finally deciced how I want my final piece to be..If you look at my work you will see that I have used curve shape in most of my work and they worked out really well so I have decided to consontrate on that technique and I applied that to make my final piece...



*****


this is my final outcome for the task 1...I really like this and I am pleased with it..It looks very simple and that the good thing about it...I was allowed to use cello tape and glue but I wanted to do my final piece without using any tape or glue...I learnt this locking techniques in Richard's first workshop and I really it and that is the reason why I used that technique here...Plus it was more challenging to actually do this without using tape or glue....



Here you can see the inside part of my final outcome..


This image reminds me of some sort of animal horn...


You can see clean cut of paper edge...


I overlapped the paper and it worked really well... 


*****

No comments:

Post a Comment