Saturday 12 March 2011

Final Piece - Task 2




Ideas for the Poster Design...

*****
Si Scott is a full time artist / designer who is based in the UK...



His unique style of award winning work – is a blend of hand crafted and hand drawn artwork that has gained him a large and prestigious client list. Si prides himself on an almost obsessive attention to detail and creating the highest calibre of work possible for the studio’s clients, exhibitions and projects.



Si regularly exhibits and lectures around the world, places such as Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto, Norway and New York amongst others. He has also judged many award competitions including the D&AD awards.
Si is part owner of Paper Scissor Stone Store..Si is a visiting lecturer at the University of Huddersfield on the 3rd year BA Hons degree in Graphic Design & Illustration




I love the way he works.


Si Scott

His work with typography is extraordinarily detailed and his treatment of animal portraits is also fantastic.


Si Scott

 His hand drawn illustrations are just beautiful...


G by Si Scott..

*****

*****
I really wanted to do something like Si Scott's work but the difficulty was to cut the patterns...it's actually easy to draw the patterns but when it comes to use blades that's when it gets really hard...so I then thoughts why not try doing something without including patterns...


This is just an ideas came in my mind...I used photoshop to make this poster and it looks really good..I wasn't 100% satisfied with this poster so I made another poster the one below...




I really like the way I have used the fonts here....it looks so much better than the first poster that I made...I really like how I split the whole poster in different section...

This is the actual cut out of my final poster...





After scanning the poster I then thought I should work more on it..At the moment it was look bit boring so I went on photoshop and applied some effects which gave me totally different look...I think photoshop effect worked really well...it changed the whole mood of the poster...

*****


*****
Final Piece - Task 2

" FINAL POSTER DESIGN "

This is my final poster design for GF Smith Paper and I am very pleased with it...I really like the colour combination of black.white and grey...As I have said before that I wanted to do something in Si Scott's style that is the reason why I chose these three colours for my final poster...

if you look at the poster carefully you will see that the white outline has worked really well and it gives the words sort of 3D effect...

I really like the black/grey rough background...

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment