Sunday, 1 May 2011

Fial experiment....


I drew a tree on acetate and then scanned it and then I used photoshop to colour it...I just used normal brush tool...once I done with that I then started doing the background because I wanted to make my animation in colour rather than black and white otherwise it would have been boring...as you can see I have used different colours for the background and it looks contrasting...

I set the character where I wanted and then I saved each file as JPEG....I used normal selection tool to move the character...I have put all the slides in order so that you can see how the animation has been done..



















These are the slides that I used for the animation...








video




No comments:

Post a Comment