Thursday 5 May 2011

Fianl Animation...

Ethnic Up & Down

After experimenting  with different software I then decided to do my final animation on movie maker...the reason why I decided to use movie maker was because I found it easy to use and the other software like stop motion and after effects was confusing...I have also used photoshop a lot for this project....all the slides has been done on photoshop and then I transferred them in to the movie maker...






Slides...































































































In my trial experiment I have used lot of orange colour for the background and I wasn't happy with it so I changed the background in my final animation....it looks calm...I have used 84 different slides to make my final animation...



No comments:

Post a Comment